The regular monthly meeting of the Board of Directors of the Brown County Water Improvement District will be on Tuesday, August 11 at 4:00 pm at the water office, 501 E. Baker. On the agenda:
1. Call to Order
2. Pledge of Allegiance
4. Approval of Minutes: meeting(s) held July 2020
5. Approval of claims and accounts
6. Approval of investment and financial reports
7. Citizens Presentations: Any citizen desiring to address the Board of Directors regarding a matter not included on agenda may do so at this time. The Board of Directors may not deliberate on items presented under this agenda item. To comply with the provisions of the Open Meetings Act, the Board of Directors respectfully requests that prior to addressing the Board, each person submit a citizen’s presentation form located at the entrance lobby, stating your name, address and topic of presentation. All presentations are limited to five (5) minutes time limit.
8. Consider and take necessary action regarding repealing Board action from May 10, 2016, designating a no hazard wake zone around McCartney Island and hazard wake definition to bring District regulations in line with the Texas Parks & Wildlife Water Safety Act; and discuss rules and regulations for boating on Lake Brownwood.
9. Consider and take necessary action regarding a request from Tommy Davis for commercial fueling station on Lake Brownwood and commercial dock regulations at 762 Spillway Rd.
10. Consider approval of amendments to the District’s 2018/2019 fiscal year budget;
11. Update and take necessary action on McCartney Island mooring leases.
12. Consider and take necessary action regarding Lake Brownwood and the current COVID 19 outbreak;
13. Executive Session: Board shall convene into a closed executive session pursuant to Section 551.074 of the Texas Open Meetings Act to discuss personnel matters;
14. Consider and take any necessary action regarding matters in executive sessions;
15. Hear General Manager report regarding current events.