Brown County Commissioners will meet at 9:00 am Monday, August 10, in Commissioners Courtroom in the Brown County Courthouse. They will then hold a public budget work session at 10:00 am. The agendas are below.
1. Declare a Quorum and Call Meeting to Order
3. Citizen Comments
(All speakers will be required to adhere to the rules of procedure, conduct and decorum adopted by the Court on August 12, 2019. Any disruptive, abusive, obscene, or disrespectful behavior will be terminated immediately.)
4. Consideration and approval of minutes of August 3rd , 2020 and Workshop minutes of August 3rd, 2020 and August 5th, 2020
5. Consideration and approval of any Treasurer’s/Auditor’s Report.
6. Consideration and approval of payment of any bills needed.
7. Consideration and approval of all appropriate action regarding the following:
A. Mr. Joel Kelton, Commissioner Pct. 2 – Consideration and possible approval of action regarding burn ban; (Spon Pct.2)
B. Mr. Joel Kelton, Commissioner Pct. 2 – Consideration and possible approval of an Application to Install a Private Line by Zephyr Water Supply on CR 366. (Spon Pct.2)
C. Mr. Larry Traweek, Commissioner Pct. 4 – Consideration and possible approval of an Application to Install a Private Line on CR 589.
D. Judge Ellis, District Judge- Presentation given by Jennifer Robison for the Consideration, and approval of a large television for use in the District Courtroom during the COVID-19 Pandemic. (Spon DJ)
E. Lisa Dick, Administrator, Brownwood-Brown County Health Department-Update on COVID 19 response and County health initiatives (Spon Pct.2);
F. Christine Pentecost, Tax Assessor Collector- Information report education credits in compliance with Section 6.231 of the Texas Property Tax Code. (Spon CJ)
G. Larry Franks, Elections Administrator- Consideration and Possible approval of Notice of General Election. (Spon CJ)
Commissioners’ Court of Brown County, Texas will hold a PUBLIC WORKSHOP on Monday, August 10, 2020, starting at 10:00 a.m. in the COMMISSIONERS’ COURTROOM, at the Brown County Courthouse.
WORKSHOP SESSION PURPOSE
1. Discussion regarding the 2020-2021 Brown County budget and related issues.