Brown County Commissioners will meet at 9:00 am Monday, August 3, at the County Courthouse for a regular meeting. On the agenda:
1. Declare a Quorum and Call Meeting to Order
3. Citizen Comments
(All speakers will be required to adhere to the rules of procedure, conduct and decorum adopted by the Court on August 12, 2019. Any disruptive, abusive, obscene, or disrespectful behavior will be terminated immediately.)
4. Consideration and approval of minutes of July 27th, 2020 and Workshop minutes of July 29th, 2020
5. Consideration and approval of any Treasurer’s/Auditor’s Report.
6. Consideration and approval of payment of any bills needed.
7. Consideration and approval of all appropriate action regarding the following:
A. Mr. Joel Kelton, Commissioner Pct. 2 – Consideration and possible approval of action regarding burn ban; (Spon Pct.2)
B. Mr. Joel Kelton, Commissioner Pct. 2 – Consideration and possible approval of action in hiring additional employee. (Spon Pct.2)
C. Lisa Dick, Administrator, Brownwood-Brown County Health Department-Update on COVID19 response and County health initiatives (Spon Pct.2);
D. Christine Pentecost, Tax Assessor Collector- Information report education credits in compliance with Section 6.231 of the Texas Property Tax Code. (Spon CJ)
E. Mr. Bob Contreras, Consideration Grants update and possible action regarding the approval of the County Transportation Infrastructure Fund Grant Resolution (Spon CJ)
F. Mr. Joe Lopez, Consideration and possible action for the approval of a new subdivision named The May Estates. (Spon Pct.2 )
Commissioners will then meet at 10:00 am Monday for the purpose of holding a Budget Workshop.