The following applies to all contests unless otherwise noted:
- No purchase necessary to enter, void where prohibited.
- Contest open to all US residents.
- Participants and winners must be legal US residents.
- Participants and winners must be at least 18-years of age, unless otherwise specified.
- Prizes are non-transferable and non-redeemable for cash. No substitutions of the prizes are
- Void where prohibited by law.
- One entry per person per registration.
- Winners are solely responsible for any and all applicable local, state and federal taxes. Winners may
also be required to sign prizewinner documents and/or waivers. Winners/households can only win
once in a 30-day period.
- Winners must show proof of identification (including providing social security number for prizes
over $100) and sign an affidavit of eligibility and release.
- By participating in this contest, contestants grant this radio station/ Brown County
Broadcasting Co. & their prize partner the right to publicize and/or broadcast a contestant’s name, character, likeness, voices
and the fact that he/she has participated in and/or won the contest without receiving additional
authorization or compensation.
- By participating in this contest and/or accepting any prize in this contest, the winner releases this
radio station and its parent company, Brown County Broadcasting Co.; and any additional sponsors
from any and all liabilities associated with this contest and/or said prizes.
- Decisions of the radio station judges are final.
- This radio station reserves the right to end or to change the rules at any time without notice. In the
event that this happens, radio station officials will pick one of the contestants at random. All
decisions are final.
- This radio station reserves the right to discontinue any contest at any time without prior notice and also reserves the right to disqualify any contestant who fails to comply with the rules.
- Employees of this station, Brown County Broadcasting Co., and any additional participating sponsors
and/or their immediate families are not eligible to participate in the contest.
- No responsibility is assumed by the radio station and contest sponsors for damaged, lost, altered,
misdirected, postage due, incomplete or illegible entries, phone or mechanical failure, human error
or any act of nature which may prohibit entering this contest.
- The number of people entered for the contest may determine the number of qualifiers.
- Qualifiers will be drawn from all eligible contestants, with the grand prize winner being drawn from
all eligible qualifiers.
- In the event that a contestant is found to be ineligible for a prize, said prizes will not be awarded. No
substitutions or transference of prizes by winner.
- Unless otherwise specified, all prizes will be picked up by winners only. This radio station is not
responsible for delay in delivery or for any prizes lost in the mail. Some prizes may be timely or size
may be of concern. Contest winners will pick up prizes at the station prize pick up times. This radio
station is located at 300 Carnegie St, Brownwood, TX 76801. Winners have 30 days from the
date of winning to claim their prize(s). If the prize(s) go unclaimed, the winner forfeits the prize(s).
- Contact the radio station to request a mailed or emailed copy of the Official Rules
Additional Rules that apply to the SeaWorld San Antonio Sweepstakes
- Each entrant agrees that entering the Contest/Sweepstakes constitutes a release of all claims against the radio station, Brown County Broadcasting Co. & Sea World of Texas LLC dba Sea World San Antonio arising from or in connection with the entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or the entrant’s acceptance or use of any prize.
- The Sweepstakes is structured and administered in compliance with the Federal Trade Commission’s Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.